How Health Navigator Partners Can Assist You
Health Navigator Partners will guide you through the administrative maze of provider offices, hospitals, insurance and payment procedures, health information and multiple treatment options, with caring and sensitivity. She has expertise gained from experience in hospital and managed care settings. Whether you need to appeal a denial of insurance coverage, express a concern about quality of care, coordinate information and records from multiple providers or ensure the accuracy of your medical bills, she can reduce the fragmentation and disorganization of your individual care by helping you navigate the complex health care system, efficiently, effectively and sympathetically.
- Ensure that your voice is heard in a busy, complex system
- Navigate the complicated procedures for obtaining care or insurance coverage
- Effectively communicate with your providers
- Efficiently access the health care you need
Health Navigator Partners can:
- Appeal or negotiate denials of insurance coverage
- Resolve concerns about quality of care
- Guide patients around barriers limiting access to health care
- Negotiate medical bills or claims issues
- Coordinate health care services
- Identify health care resources
- Support health care decision making
Please note: Medical advice remains the responsibility of patients’ physicians. It is up to each individual to make decisions about specific medical treatments or providers.